The Ideal Summer Sandal

For my entire life, I've been an avid hater of Crocs. The first thought that comes to mind when thinking of the shoe is tacky. However, when looking for a new summer sandal, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Croc section. They had an affordable variety of versatile summer shoes that were simple and not overly gaudy as many women's sandals often are.

While I am still not a fan of the traditional hole-filled clog, the lightweight yet cushioning material is incredibly comfortable. There are no buckles to fuss with when coming in and out of the house, making it more easily slipped off. I tried on the low-wedge sandal in black on a whim -- Women’s Crocs Brooklyn Low Wedge - Crocs -- and have been obsessed with them ever since.

Often heels can be painful after a few hours of wear, but I was able to keep mine on for an eight-hour day of shopping. Waiting in line in these was even more comfortable than wearing sneakers due to its arch-support. I know that I'll be wearing these nearly every day of summer, especially while traveling. To all the Croc enthusiasts out there, I am sorry, you were completely right. These are fantastic shoes. 









Comments